Hi and a late Merry-Xmas to you all! 😀
I spent my 3 days of holiday vaccination at my grandmas in Lysekil. It was the perfect (although way to short! ;)) visit with loved ones. I miss the calm of nature here in Copenhagen. I miss the silence, nothing but the nature that becomes so vivid in Lysekil. The silence is actually silent and goes straight to my heart!
For me, there is few places more beautiful than Lysekil. Because of the nature, the ocean, all the memories from my childhood and of course getting quality time with family.
So after being at my grandmas, I got home full with energy, happiness and most of all I feel calmer than in a along time ❤
Here comes a random precipice I made just before Christmas. These sweet potato fries are perfect for a chill evening, eat with loads of sauce!
Sweet Potato Fries:
1 Sweet Potato
2-3 garlic slices
1. Set the oven to 225 degrees.
2. Rasp the garlic in to the oil. I used around 1-2dl
3. Slice the sweet potatoes in to strips.
4. Place the strips on a baking form. Pour the oil and garlic mix on top, make sure the oil is everywhere.
5. Re-place them on the baking form as the picture shows, not to tight to one another. They need space to get crispy ( I almost burn them a little), if they are on top of each other or to close they will only become soft. Sprinkle salt over.
5. Bake for 10 -15 min, turn them carefully and let them be until they have gotten a golden color.