Hi all! 🙂
Today is Friday and that means it´s Friday shrimp pasta day. Super simple and sooo tasty! So this is the perfect, simple meal to make while Christmas baking takes up all your time 😉
Found these fresh shrimps at the food hall, but usually I use the once in salt water and already pealed. But these look and taste so great that we just had to go extra fancy today! 😉
Friday Shrimp pasta:
Enough for 2 people
400g of Jared ecological tomatoes
5-6 slices of garlic
200g of shrimps or 500g fresh, unpeeled shrimps
Salt, pepper and basilica for seasoning
100g Parmesan (more or less according to taste!)
1. Boil the water for the pasta. Add oil and salt to the water.
2. Chop the garlic finely, add oil to the pan and fry until golden.
3. Remove the salt water from the shrimps.
4. Fry with the garlic until there is no more water in the pan ( even though the water is removed there will be some left in the shrimps)
5. Remove the shrimps and garlic from the pan.
6. Add the tomatoes to the pan. Use the jar from the tomatoes and fill it half way up and add to the tomatoes.
7. Add salt, basilica and pepper. Boil until in has reduced a little. Takes about 5-10 min.
8. Add the tomato sauce to the pasta, add some Parmesan.
9. Place on the plates and add the shrimps on top.
10. Enjoy and have a lovely Friday! 🙂